Solana Networks is looking for a senior software developer who will help develop cutting-edge solutions in the areas of machine learning and big data.
The successful candidate will be comfortable using standard software development tools and practices to produce robust software. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required. Candidates should be able to take a leadership role in software development projects and enjoy working as part of small nimble teams.
- Design and develop software for network and security monitoring products
- Work on custom software integration projects for company clients
- Work on implementing systems with big data and machine learning
- Give technical presentations and demos to internal team and clients
Desired Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong C/C++ and Java programming experience
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g Python)
- Experience developing GUI applications for Windows and/or Linux
- Experience with databases (SQL-based or other)
- Strong software design skills with analytical problem solving abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The following are desirable:
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Familiarity with technologies such as SOAP, XML and REST
Minimum 7+ years of experience as a software developer
Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
Please submit your resume to hr[at]solananetworks[dot]com.