Solana Networks is seeing an intermediate software developer to join the development team building network and cyber security solutions.
The successful candidate will be comfortable using standard software development tools and practices to produce robust software. Candidates should enjoy working as part of small nimble teams.
- Design and develop software for cyber security and network monitoring solutions
- Carry out test, evaluation and analysis of implemented solutions
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Good C/C++ programming experience
- Experience developing software for Linux systems
- Strong software design skills with analytical problem solving abilities
- Experience with Virtual Machines
The following are desirable:
- Programming experience in a scripting language such as Python
- Experience writing software in additional languages (eg Java)
- Experience developing performance-driven software
- Knowledge of network protocols, cyber security architectures, cryptography
- Experience writing software for embedded systems is an asset
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
Please submit your resume to hr[at]solananetworks[dot]com.