Solana Networks is looking for a junior test engineer to join our dynamic team. You will be a key contributor to the team while working in an innovative environment. Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required.
- Setup test-bed emulating large scale enterprise networks
- Develop custom scripts/software for testing of machine learning based network analytics
- Develop, document and execute test plans
- Work on projects involving company products as well as client projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- 1 year experience with scripting languages (e.g Python)
- Experience with Linux, Virtual Machine, Docker
- Experience as a Test, QA or Verification Engineer
- Understanding of IP-based networking protocols and architecture
- Familiarity with Machine Learning techniques and various libraries
- Analytical problem solving abilities combined with hands-on experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
One or more of the following are desirable:
- Knowledge of network architectures and technologies
- Experience with network testing/network emulation (e.g., GNS)
- Experience with testing of ML based analytics
- Degree or Diploma in Comp Sci, Comp Eng, Elec Eng or relevant discipline
Please submit your resume to hr[at]solananetworks[dot]com.