Solana Networks has an opening for a Machine Learning programmer - for a 5 month contract. There is a possibility of transitioning to a full-time position after contract completion. Candidates should enjoy working as part of small nimble teams.
- Identify suitable methods and models for ML and DL applications
- Develop prototype software tools implementing the models using open source AI libraries
- Carry out test, evaluation and analysis of implemented ML solutions
Desired Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will have:
- 2+ years experience with open source AI frameworks/tools/libraries
- 1+ year experience with scripting languages (eg Python)
- Minimum of 2 years software development experience including OO programming
- Experience with Linux and Virtual Machines
- Experience with databases (SQL-based or other)
- Analytical problem solving abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Systematic research skills
The following are desirable:
- Experience creating datasets for training AI models
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) and ML/DL modeling
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- MSC, PhD and/or Post doc experience in data science or AI is an asset.
Please submit your resume to hr[at]solananetworks[dot]com.